WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONSFOR UNOJOBS
I. IMPORTANT Tim Tom Ventures LLP having the brand name “UNO JOBS” is the owner of website namely unojobs.com and the services offered by UNO Jobs.
By using the UNO Jobs services, registering oneself as an employee or an employer looking to hire or accessing the Website of UNO Jobs, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”/ “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use and access of the Website. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all the following Terms and Conditions when using the Website either as an employer or employee unojobs.com By browsing, accessing, subscribing/registering to or using any of our Services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe/register to or use our Services. You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your business and your use of the UNO Jobs Services.
PLEASE READ THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FABTRACK CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO IT.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON OR ACCESSING, USING, THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO AND CONSENTS TO BEING LEGALLY AND IRREVOCABLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL OF THE TERMS SET OUT HERIEN, FAILING WHICH HE/SHE/THEY/THEM/COMPANY/ WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SERVICES AND YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS, USE OR AVAIL OUR SERVICES.
UNO JOBS SHALL HAVE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THIS AGREEMENT AND THE CONTRACT SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED TO BE DULY EXECUTED, VALID AND BINDING AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE USER INFORMATION FROM THE USER AS REQUIRED, DUE VALIDATION OF DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED BY UNO JOBS.
THE CONSENT OF THE USER/THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, ACCEPTED AND FORMED AT UNO JOB’S REGISTERED OFFICE, AT 1, UG-7, Suneja Tower 1, Janakpuri District Centre Flyover U Turn, New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, 110058.
II. PURPOSE UNO Jobs is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bonafide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
III. WEB APPLICATION This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and rules made there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various other statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any digital or physical signatures.
UNO Jobs is owned and operated by Tim Tom Ventures LLP ("TTV"). Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it shall be your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this Website, and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
In these terms, references to "Website" shall mean the UNO JOBS website, "you", "User", “Individual”, “Company”, shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through UNO Jobs, wherein specified “User/Candidate/Job Seeker/Applicant/Employee” shall mean the User registered as one seeking employment on the Website and “User/ Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company” shall mean the User registered as one offering employment or job opportunities on the Website, as per context thereof.
"Service Providers" mean independent third-party service providers aiding facilitation of Services on this Website, and "we", "us"; and "our" shall mean UNO Jobs and its affiliates.
IV. UNO JOBS SERVICES UNO Jobs is a recruitment that provides hiring-related services to corporates/recruiters/individual employers, placement agencies, and job seekers in India and overseas. It offers multiple products and services like including but not limited to:
i. Job Posting - Permits a subscriber/User/employer/staffing company to simply post valid and available jobs with a job description on the JOB BOARD and career page with a single click. The Website’s intuitive form is required to be filled in and comes with pre-defined job descriptions to aid the process. Job posts are available on the platform and will be visible to candidates within the validity period of the plan paid for by the subscriber/User/employer/staffing company. Employers have the option to ask candidates to upload a short cover video with their resume in their applications.
ii. Candidate Discovery – Permits a subscriber/User/employer/staffing company to search and discover candidates from the vast pool of candidates available on the Website. It also permits a subscriber/User/employer/staffing company to set criteria using filters to find the most suitable candidates for the open position. The Website’s job relevancy algorithm gives each candidate a job match score based on various attributes: skillsets, location, salary, role and industries ensure higher relevancy. Each candidate whose resume, video, profile viewed or added to an existing job requisition is counted as a view.
iii. Career Pages – This tool permits a subscriber/User/employer/staffing company to set up the company’s profession page aiding companies to hire top talent. The page represents the company, displays the JOB BOARD, company benefits, workplace photographs etc.
iv. Additional Users – Users/Employers/Company Staff get 1 account on signing up on the Website. Any additional user is payable per month and will be deducted automatically from credits remaining. In case credits are unavailable then that User will be denied access till the time the Admin User does not activate their account with purchase of additional credits. The aforementioned services are collectively referred to as (“Services”).
V. USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE UNO Jobs and related Services or products that is subscribed to or used (whether the same is paid for by you or not) is meant for the Purpose and only the exclusive use of the subscriber/registered user. Copying or downloading or recreating or sharing passwords or sublicensing or sharing in any manner which is not in accordance with these terms, is a misuse of the Website or Services or product and Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves its rights to act in such manner as to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping your access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event you are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on UNO Jobs for any purpose other than that being a bonafide Purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages.
The site is a public site with free access to Users seeking to find employment/jobs, and Tim Tom Ventures LLP assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Tim Tom Ventures LLP cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information that a person has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
You give us permission to use the information about actions that you have taken on unojobs.com in connection with ads, offers and other media content (whether sponsored or not) that we display across our services, without any compensation to you. We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions and recommendation to you and others. The platform may contain links to third party websites, these links are provided solely as convenience to You and the presence of these links should not under any circumstances be considered as an endorsement of the contents of the same, and if you choose to access these websites you do so at your own risk.
VI. USER OBLIGATIONS AND OTHER TERMS
• Whilst using this platform an obligation is cast upon You to only provide true and correct information and in the case of creating a profile you undertake to at all times keep the information up to date.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this Website. It is the responsibility of the visitor/User to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to Tim Tom Ventures LLP to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Tim Tom Ventures LLP.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents. Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by UNO Jobs /Tim Tom Ventures LLP in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of UNO Jobs /Tim Tom Ventures LLP. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on UNO Jobs unless specifically authorized by Tim Tom Ventures LLP in this regard.
• The user undertakes to use UNO Jobs for his/her own purposes. Using content from UNO Jobs for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from Tim Tom Ventures LLP is strictly prohibited.
• Users undertake that the services offered by UNO Jobs / Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by Tim Tom Ventures LLP to relay emails.
• Users shall not spam the platform maintained by UNO Jobs / Tim Tom Ventures LLP or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Tim Tom Ventures LLP to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by them.
• The User shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
• The User expressly states that the resume insertion or video insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of Tim Tom Ventures LLP by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Tim Tom Ventures LLP expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of Tim Tom Ventures LLP by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify Tim Tom Ventures LLP for all losses incurred by Tim Tom Ventures LLP due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of Tim Tom Ventures LLP.
• The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Tim Tom Ventures LLP assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
• The User/subscriber/visitor to UNO Jobs and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Tim Tom Ventures LLP. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to UNO Jobs and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, bylaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
VII. THE USER REPRESENTS, WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF UNO JOBS SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER SO AS TO: • Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; • Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to UNO Jobs; • Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity; • Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information; • Interfere with or disrupt the use of UNO Jobs by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user; • Use UNO Jobs in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others; • Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes UNO Jobs, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through UNO Jobs); • Use content from the Site for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent of the Tim Tom Ventures LLP; • Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of UNO Jobs; or • Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on UNO Jobs infrastructure; • Spam UNO Jobs /Tim Tom Ventures LLP by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam etc; • Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access; • Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Website or any related technology or any part thereof; • Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Website; • Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network; • Use automated means to crawl and/or scrape content/send messages from UNO Jobs and to manually scrape content from UNO Jobs; • The Website uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling it and scraping content. You undertake not to circumvent these methods. • Access the Website except through the interfaces expressly provided by Tim Tom Ventures LLP; • Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; • Providing deep links into UNO Jobs without prior permission of Tim Tom Ventures LLP is prohibited. Extracting data from UNO Jobs using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing. • Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. • Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void. • Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information • For which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses; • Which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; • Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of UNO Jobs, or that of other computer systems; • That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; • Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law; • That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; • That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to; • That harm minors in any way; • That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
VIII. IP RIGHTS: Any User/subscriber/employer/company shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
X. PAYMENTS • Payments for the services offered by UNO Jobs shall be on a 100% advance basis.
• Users registered as one seeking employment on the Website may access the Website and its services free of cost. Payments to recruiters are not advised and shall be at your own risk.
• User registered as one offering employment or job opportunities on the Website, i.e., Recruiters/ Employers/Staffing Company are required to register and purchase CREDITS in order to use and access the Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE ON THE USE OF CREDITS ON UNO JOBS WEBSITE
i. All Users registered as one offering employment or job opportunities on the Website, i.e., Recruiters/ Employers/Staffing Company must purchase CREDITS in order to use the Services offered for them on the Website;
ii. CREDITS may be utilised in the following ways: a) Posting Jobs on the Website’s Job Board and Career Page ; b) Discovery of Candidates c)Purchase of additional Users for Employers/Companies.
iii. The Website displays all prices and equivalents credits that one pay purchase according to one’s usage or needs. Please note, once purchased, the CREDITS cannot be refunded for amount spent or cash or any other form of currency/payment.
iv. Subscription credits Credits once bought will have minimum validity for a period of 6 months but cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other unojobs.com products. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves the right to change, withdraw, terminate the scope and scale of service at any point of time, without any reason whatsoever.
v. The CREDITS are neither re-saleable nor transferable by the Subscriber/Rectruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual concern. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of Tim Tom Ventures LLP is not permitted.
vi. CREDITS when redeemed for a service will not be cancelled/transferred or modified in anyway once the sale is done. Credits if left unused will remain in the account and can be utilised at a later stage.
vii. In the event a User voluntarily deletes or de-activates their own account from the Website, the unutilised CREDITS therein remaining shall immediately lapse and no refund can be claimed by such User.
ix. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Tim Tom Ventures LLP and not mandated for any specific scenario. In the exceptional event that Tim Tom Ventures LLP offers a refund, at its sole discretion, it does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
x. Users acknowledges and agrees that Tim Tom Ventures LLP/ UNO Jobs, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by Subscriber/user to Tim Tom Ventures LLP under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
XII. ANTI SPAM The use and access to Company database is subject to this Agreement. The Services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence. Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE SERVICES, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO THE ORIGINATOR OF SPAM. NO REFUND SHALL BE ADMISSIBLE UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam: Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications; Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register; Non Job related mails. Messages with misleading subject lines; Blank Messages; Extra ordinary High Number of mails; Mails soliciting payments; Misleading/Fraudulent mails; Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tim Tom Ventures LLP (India) Limited from any damages or claims arising out of usage of their UNO Jobs user accounts for transmitting spam. Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts.
To seek more information and to report spam, please mail us at: email@example.com
XIII. ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE BASIS SERVICES CHOSEN/ PRODUCTS USED THAT IS SERVICE/PRODUCT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO:
A. Job Seekers - Job Search/Resume Posting/Video Uploads/Messaging/Walk-in Jobs/Job Applications/Active Discovery All job seekers/candidates/Users by using the Website for the purposes as described in this Agreement (Terms & Conditions) and the Services offered by the Website and/or any feature available on the Website, by registering you profile with or without resume/video on UNO Jobs, you agree to the following additional terms:
u. The Website has a feature called “Current Employer Invisible Mode” for Candidates whereby Your current employer cannot view your profile in the discovery section if you choose it to be so. PLEASE NOTE THIS FEATURE MAY OR MAY NOT WORK AS DESCRIBED DUE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE AS THIS FEATURE IS IN BETA MODE.
v. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, through profile visibility service your resume/video/profile is made available from the platform of unojobs.com and can be by freely accessed by employers for whom you have applied or are actively searching using the discovery section of the platform. Additionally, through this service your resume/personal video is also made a part of UNO Job’s proprietary database, accessed only by companies/recruiter registered with us. Please log into your account and set the visibility of the resume/videos as desired by you, here you can select profile visibility on/off so that you can be fully searchable or be hidden for a certain period of time when you are not actively searching for a job (you will continue to receive job alerts). PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONFIDENTIALITY SETTINGS OF THE RESUME WHICH HAS BEEN MADE PART OF THE EXCLUSIVE DATABASE IS INDEPENDENT OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY SETTINGS OF THE RESUME MADE PART OF THE FREE SEARCH SERVICE.
w. PAYMENTS TO RECRUITERS ARE NOT ADVISED TO USERS AND SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
B. Employers/Recruiters/staffing Companies/Companies – Job Posting/Company Page/Candidate Discovery & Talent Pools/Candidate View Utilisation/Subscription Credit Usage
Employers/Recruiters/Staffing Companies accessing any portion of the Website for the purposes as described in this Agreement (Terms & Conditions) and the Services offered by the Website and/or any feature available on the Website, as applicable to such User, by registering on UNO Jobs, you agree to the following additional terms:
ii. You shall implement adequate technical and organizational controls to protect the shared personal data obtained from the Company against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
iii. You agree to provide reasonable assistance as is necessary to facilitate the handling of any Data Security Breach (as relevant under privacy laws applicable) in an expeditious and compliant manner.
iv. You agree that the responsibility for complying with a data subject /data principal request lies with the Party which holds/processes the Personal Data collected/shared. v. You warrant and represent that the institution shall not disclose or transfer Personal Data obtained from the Company to any sub-processors without ensuring that adequate and equivalent safeguards to the Personal Data. vi. You shall retain or process shared Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to carry out the agreed purposes. vii. You shall act as an independent Data Controller in respect of shared personal data obtained from the Company once the data is collected by You and You shall be responsible for its secure use at all times. viii. You agree and understand that the unused credits will not be refunded under any circumstance and will expire at the end of their expiry period. ix. By posting/uploading a job posting on the Website you confirm that you have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for recruitment and to indemnify Tim Tom Ventures LLP against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same. x. Tim Tom Ventures LLP has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the job vacancy/job posting details in order to fit its database.
xi. The Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company will provide up to a maximum of 1 user access per company account regardless of them having multiple location configuration in the platform.
xii. The contact information given by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company for all listing should be the same and they cannot give multiple contact information/data for the purpose of listing.
xiii. All information intimated by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company / recruiter and displayed by Tim Tom Ventures LLP on the Website becomes public knowledge and Tim Tom Ventures LLP may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimated by a Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company for display on Website in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company and Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
xiv. The Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company acknowledge and accept that Tim Tom Ventures LLP offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response once the job is put on display. Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
xv. Tim Tom Ventures LLP would not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company, due the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond Tim Tom Ventures LLP's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
xvi. Tim Tom Ventures LLP will commence providing Services aligned with the purposed mentioned in this Agreement only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company or from a third party on behalf of the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company.
xvii. The Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company shall be deemed to give an undertaking to Tim Tom Ventures LLP that the jobs sought to be posted on the JOB BOARD section of Website are in existence, are genuine and that the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company / recruiter has the authority to post for such jobs.
xviii. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, posts on the JOB BOARD of the Website at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice. The subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual.
xix. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of Tim Tom Ventures LLP is not permitted.
xx. The Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company shall be assigned password (s) by Tim Tom Ventures LLP to enable the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to post vacancies on the site in agreed upon section(s), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company and Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
xxi. Tim Tom Ventures LLP undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company. The User of these Services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the Website Tim Tom Ventures LLP shall place the information relating to vacancies in the Job Posting sections on the website unojobs.com or such other mirror or parallel site(s) or in allied publications as Tim Tom Ventures LLP may deem fit and proper but such additional web hosting shall be without any extra cost to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company.
xxii. Each JOB POST so displayed in the JOB BOARD of the Website shall be for a fixed period (as per plan validity). Every instance of refreshing and existing JOB POST entitles you to and additional fixed period (as per plan validity) starting from the date on which the previous JOB POST expires/inactive and shall renew and begin, counted as a fresh posting.
xxiii. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company in the form of CREDITS in the account Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company of such at the sole discretion of Tim Tom Ventures LLP.
xxiv. The Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company shall give an undertaking to Tim Tom Ventures LLP that the jobs sought to be posted on the JOB BOARD of the Website, are in existence, genuine and the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company has the authority to post these jobs.
xxv. Any actions taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, is the employer’s/recruiter's responsibility alone and Tim Tom Ventures LLP will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
xxvi. The information on Tim Tom Ventures LLP is for use by its Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company’s alone and does not authorize the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to download and use the data for commercial purposes.
xxvii. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason. In case any one is found to be in violation of this then Tim Tom Ventures LLP at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advised.
xxviii. Tim Tom Ventures LLP agrees to provide the Service to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company only for the duration of the validity of plan chosen or as per usage limits to the best of its ability.
xxix. Career Page Services available to the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company/User entitles one company/entity alone to publish a career page within the domain of unojobs.com and hyperlink it on their website. Paid jobs will only appear on the career page and all applications by candidates will be visible in the job requisition hiring pipeline
xxx. The User agreement between a user/subscriber and Tim Tom Ventures LLP will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: (i) On completion of the term or exhaustion of credits for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or (ii) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with Tim Tom Ventures LLP, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of Tim Tom Ventures LLP; or (iii)On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
i. Candidate discovered using the search algorithm will be visible in the candidate search history for a period of 120 days and will then become payable again. In case you search and find the candidate in the search results within the 120 day period, then this will not count as a view in your candidate discover plan. UNO Jobs permits the Subscriber/Recruiter/Employer/Staffing Company to view candidate profiles and add them to the job requisition hiring pipeline. Profiles will be visible for a period of 120 days.
ii. Activities will be retained up until the plan expires or a max of 365 days whichever is earlier on a profile mapped to a Candidate Discovery Requirement will be retained. The older activities shall be automatically deleted. For the purposes of this clause, Candidate Discovery Requirements includes, but is not limited to activities including profile viewed, called, emailed, and added to folder.
iii. This will be available for max period till the validity of the plan, and once exhausted the access will be revoked only for the candidate discovery. The search results can be stored in a Talent Pool, for later review and will the candidates added will be inaccessible after a period of 120 days from the time added.
iv. Single View will get utilized for the following actions - Viewing a Resume/CV or Video Clicking on "View Phone Number" Messaging a candidate Exporting a CV (option not currently available. Maybe available in future releases) Repeated access (view) of a CV, however, will not be counted again within a period of the plan even if added to to a different talent pool. A user profile accessed by two or more sub-users under the same account will be counted only once. If the number of views is not utilised within a specific period of the time frame as specified in the plan purchases, the employer/user will lose all the un-utilised views and it cannot be clubbed with another plan or carryover to the next credits usage. This also includes different resumes/cvs or new videos under one profile or username, it will still be counted a 1 access (for 120 days from the date of first access / or until the plan is valid which is earlier).
XIV. MISCELLANEOUS • Tim Tom Ventures LLP gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Tim Tom Ventures LLP undertakes no liability for free services. Tim Tom Ventures LLP reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
• Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of Tim Tom Ventures LLP (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon Tim Tom Ventures LLP.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP. further reserves its right to post the data on the Website such other affiliated sites and publications as Tim Tom Ventures LLP. may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / User.
• The subscription / agreement between Tim Tom Ventures LLP and the subscriber / User is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as Tim Tom Ventures LLP/ UNO Jobs is a public site and all information posted by Tim Tom Ventures LLP goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
• Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by Tim Tom Ventures LLP does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case Tim Tom Ventures LLP. is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names Tim Tom Ventures LLP. Tim Tom Ventures LLP however will abide with any court order served on it through due process. Tim Tom Ventures LLP controls and operates this Platform from its headquarters in Noida and makes no representation that the materials on UNO Jobs are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
• In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to UNO Jobs or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by Tim Tom Ventures LLP, it should not be held responsible for the same. Tim Tom Ventures LLP assumes no responsibility for such mails.
• The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by Tim Tom Ventures LLP do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or User.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
• The Terms and Conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of UNO Jobs. Any person using UNO Jobs in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions, UNO Jobs shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
• Tim Tom Ventures LLP, Tim Tom Ventures LLP India, are used interchangeably and are synonymous. The user of UNO Jobs is subject to the unojobs.com/privacyPolicy available through this link.
THE TERMS IN THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE CHANGED BY TIM TOM VENTURES LLP AT ANY TIME. TIM TOM VENTURES LLP IS FREE TO OFFER ITS SERVICES TO ANY CLIENT/PROSPECTIVE CLIENT WITHOUT RESTRICTION.